Migrate to Australia as a Skilled Worker

If you want the Australian migration for work either for long-term or short-term, then migrating to Australia in the category of skilled migration will be the best option.

Australia's skilled worker's migration program is designed for professionals or skilled workers who do not have an offer of employment in Australia but possess skills required for occupations in Australia. If you want to obtain employer sponsorship visa, then you can check out various online sources.

In the skilled migration program framework in Australia, skilled foreign workers can either request that independent migrant or may be sponsored by a relative in Australia. The applicant may be either appointed by the government or the government of the territory.

To become eligible applicants under the skilled migration category must pass through the points based on the selection criteria established by the Australian Department of Immigration. Candidates are evaluated based on the following conditions:


English language ability


Qualification skills

Recent work experience



Australian skilled migration category has four sub-categories as mentioned below:

Australia skilled independent (Migrant) Visa (Under 175)

This is essentially an Australian visa PR. Applicants can stay in Australia indefinitely. They are allowed to travel and enter the country as many times in the five years following the date of issuance of the visa. Their permanent resident status in Australia is not affected if the visa expires. They may ask RRV.

Australia Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (under 475)

This is a temporary visa and is licensed for the provincial region including Australia. In this category, the applicant is authorized to work study and live in Australia for 3 years. The applicant can then ask the Australian PR.